Fast Track to Yachtmaster Coastal (Power)
This is a truly unique course, taking you from being a complete novice to obtaining your MCA RYA Yachtmaster Coastal (Power) qualification in six weeks. The course has been developed for those wishing to attain Yachtmaster skills, with a possible view to entering the motor yachting industry.
High Speed Cruising
On this course, you will experience our Jeanneau 36 foot, twin screw motor yacht. It cruises at 25 knots, and has the most up-to-date Raymarine integrated chart navigation and radar systems. You will learn high speed navigation and boat handling skills, whilst gaining the mileage and experience necessary to ensure safe and smooth running of a motor yacht.
- RYA Day Skipper Theory
- RYA Day Skipper Practical
- RYA Coastal Skipper / Yachtmaster Theory
- MCA RYA Yachtmaster Coastal
- One day certificated courses are:
- STCW 95 Elementary First Aid
- STCW 95 Personal Survival Techniques
- SRC VHF (including GMDSS)
- RYA Diesel Engine
- RYA Radar
- Workshops include:
- Basic Systems and Maintenance
- Knots and Splicing
During the course, you will cover all aspects of being a professional Motor Cruising Yachtmaster. The biggest advantage of this course is that no previous experience is required. You will leave the course with sufficient knowledge and experience to make your first steps in the industry.
- £5950 fully inclusive of fuel, berthing fees, accommodation and food.