STCW 95 Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (MCA Approved)
To give everyone intending to work aboard commercial vessels a basic induction in safety procedures and accident prevention this course will familiarise you with the employment conditions and working environment on board merchant vessels.
- Course Content
- Complying with emergency procedures
- Prevention of marine pollution
- Observing safe working practices
- Understanding the chain of command & orders
- Contributing to effective human relationships on board ship
- Course prerequisites
- Personnel attending this course are required to be at least 16 years of age
- Course duration
- Half a day 0930 to 1330
- Course price
- Groups of six may set dates at their convenience.
- Course dates
- This half day course runs on the morning of the first and third Wednesday of each month (excluding weeks that contain public holidays).
Gtec Maritime Training and Allabroad Sailing Academy are trading names of Allabroad Limited, Gibraltar Registered Company Number 103528.
Established 10 years
Allabroad is proud to have been sailing, teaching and innovating for over 10
Share this page
Our site menus are designed to guide you through the progression from one
course to the next. For more information on the structure of our courses,
please see the About Allabroad Sail and Motor Courses page, where you’ll find a
You don’t have to be a salty sea-dog to experience the exhilaration of
sailing the open seas. Allabroad offers
family friendly charters,
tailored to meet the needs of you and your family.
Fast Track courses are designed to take you
from novice to RYA Yachtmaster in just fourteen
weeks. There are no shortcuts—just plenty of high quality tuition, boat
handling and tidal mileage.
With only three students per instructor, and a double cabin all to yourself,
the Allabroad Masterclass Option option is perfect for those wanting a
little bit more.
This website and its content is copyright of Allabroad - © Allabroad 2011. All rights reserved.