MCA STCW95 (STCW10) Basic Safety Training
Allabroad Maritime Academy are a UK MCA Accredited Training provider and our STCW Basic Safety Training courses are all MCA Accredited Courses meeting the revised STCW code and taking into account the Manilla amendments and also changing practices over the years. We are the centre to choose if you are looking to do your STCW in Europe and thinking of heading to Spain or France. Choose Allabroad for your STCW Course and you will benefit from so much more than the course itself:
- Complementary accommodation
- Complementary Malaga airport transfer
- Complementary professional CV head shots
- Complementary CV & career guidance
We run all the training fully in house with our own full time instructional team who want to see you succeed on the first steps of your maritime career. We do not outsource, or pass bookings over to any other provider which is quite common practice elsewhere. When you book your MCA STCW course with us every element will be delivered by us since we are the only MCA Accredited Course Provider in Gibraltar and within at least 700km.
Our students choose to travel in from USA, Canada, UK, Australia and our neighbouring European countries too making each course a truly worldwide mix all with the same goal of a career at sea.
Add also the advantage of having a MCA Approved Doctor locally who can undertake your ENG1 whether you are taking this for the first time or needing to renew. She is in high demand also being the only MCA Approved Doctor within at least 700km.
0845 Monday until 1600 Friday
STCW 2019 Course Dates:
- Monday 4th February - Friday 8th February 2019
- Monday 18th February - Friday 22nd February 2019
- Monday 4th March - Friday 8th March 2019
- Monday 18th March - Friday 22nd March 2019
- Monday 1st April - Friday 5th April 2019
- Friday 15th April Friday 19th April 2019
- Monday 6th May - Friday 10th May 2019
- Monday 20th May - Friday 24th May 2019
- Monday 3rd June - Friday 7th June 2019
- Monday 17th June - Friday 21st June 2019
- Monday 1st July - Friday 5th July 2019
- Monday 15th July - Friday 19th July 2019
- Monday 5th August - Friday 9th August 2019
- Monday 19th August - Friday 23rd August 2019
- Monday 2nd September - Friday 6th September 2019
- Monday 16th September - Friday 20th September 2019
- Monday 7th October - Friday 11th October 2019
- Monday 21st October - Friday 25 October 2019
- Monday 4th November - Friday 8th November 2019
- Monday 18th November - Friday 22 November 2019
- Monday 2nd December - Friday 6th December 2019
- Monday 16th December - Friday 20th December 2019
- All four elements of the STCW Basic Safety Training course are included in this five day course event,
- Also included for those who require it is the STCW Security Awareness as a complimentary add on.
- This course is non-residential as standard however for those flying into Malaga or Gibraltar for the course there is a complimentary transfer & accommodation option limited to the first five candidates to confirm a course date.
- Complimentary professional head shots to wow up your CV taken by our in house photographer
- Complimentary CV and career guidance
Course Price for STCW Basic Safety Training:
£950 per person
Add the MCA Accepted Food Safety Level 2 course to your package
Everybody onboard a yacht who handles food needs this entry level Food Safety certificate, don't get caught out not holding this and loosing out on a great position onboard. This course is relevant to all those handling food on all yachts regardless of size, it includes the under 15 meter yacht category charter skippers, sailing instructors, flotilla skippers and not just limited to Superyachts. Even if you have a chef onboard you still need this if you are serving food to guests.
Add the VHF Radio to your package:
VHF SRC Radio Course is an essential addition to the STCW Basic Safety Training course since this enables you to use the handheld radios for onboard and yacht to tender communications. This is easily added to your Allabroad course package as an online study course prior to you arriving and a short assessment session whilst on your course.
Book your place today, here's how:
You can book your course place now using PayPal below, or by debit or credit card on our website following this link or on the top menu bar online card payment we also by bank transfers in a variety of currencies (GBP, EURO, USD and CAD). Or drop into reception to pay by cheque, cash or card.
Put a 24 hold on your course place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org ,calling our Gibraltar reception on Gibraltar landline 00350 200 50202 or our UK Mobile 0044 7872 223325 which also has WhatsApp, or using Facebook to send us a message. Receipt of full payment confirms your course place.