MCA STCW95 (STCW10) Basic Safety Training
Allabroad Maritime Academy are a UK MCA Accredited Training provider and our STCW Basic Safety Training courses are all MCA Accredited Courses meeting the revised STCW 2010 code and taking into account the Manilla amendments and also changing practices over the years. We are the centre to choose if you are looking to do your STCW in Europe and thinking of heading to Spain or France.
We run all training fully in house with our own full time instructional team who want to see you succeed on the first steps of your maritime career. We do not outsource, or pass bookings over to any other provider which is quite common practice elsewhere. When you book your MCA STCW course with us every element will be delivered by us since we are the only MCA Accredited Course Provider in Gibraltar and within at least 700km.
Our students choose to travel in from USA, Canada, UK, Australia and our neighbouring European countries too making each course a truly worldwide mix all with the same goal of a career at sea.
Add also the advantage of having a MCA Approved Doctor locally who can undertake your ENG1 whether you are taking this for the first time or needing to renew. She is in high demand also being the only MCA Approved Doctor within at least 700km. ENG1 Medicals are now set at £120 and we keep a limited number of appointments reserved or our STCW students when the clinic Dr is available.
0845 Monday until 1600 Friday
STCW95/10 Course Dates 2022:
- Monday 10 January – Friday 14 January 2022
- Monday 24 January – Friday 28 January 2022
- Monday 7 February - Friday 11 February 2022
- Monday 21 February - Friday 25 February 2022
- Monday 7 March - Friday 11 March 2022
- Monday 21 March - Friday 24 March 2022
- Monday 4 April - Friday 8 April 2022
- Monday 18 April – Friday 22 April 2022
- Monday 2 May - Friday 6 May 2022
- Monday 16 May – Friday 2 May 2022
- Monday 30 May - Friday 3 June 2022
- Monday 13 June - Friday 17 June 2022
- Monday 4 July - Friday 8 July 2022
- Monday 18 July - Friday 22 July 2022
- Monday 8 August - Friday 12 August 2022
- Monday 22 August - Friday 26 August 2022
- Monday 5 September - Friday 9 September 2022
- Monday 19 September - Friday 23 September 2022
- Monday 3 October - Friday 7 October 2022
- Monday 17 October - Friday 21 October 2022
- Monday 31 October - Friday 4 November 2022
- Monday 14 November - Friday 18 November 2022
- Monday 28 November - Friday 2 December 2022
- Monday 12 December - Friday 16 December 2022
- All four elements of the STCW Basic Safety Training course are included in this five day course event,
- Also included for those who require it is the STCW Security Awareness as a complimentary add on.
- This course is non-residential as standard however we have a limited accommodation spaces for £125 for 5 nights
- Malaga airport to Gibraltar transfer guidance
- Complimentary CV & career guidance
Course Price for STCW Basic Safety Training:
£950 per person
Add the MCA Accepted Food Safety Level 2 course to your package
Everybody onboard a yacht who handles food needs this entry level Food Safety certificate, don't get caught out not holding this and loosing out on a great position onboard. This course is relevant to all those handling food on all yachts regardless of size, it includes the under 15 meter yacht category charter skippers, sailing instructors, flotilla skippers and not just limited to Superyachts. Even if you have a chef onboard you still need this if you are serving food to guests. This course is £120 as an add on within the five day course above.
Add the VHF Radio to your package:
VHF SRC Radio Course is an essential addition to the STCW Basic Safety Training course since this enables you to use the handheld radios for onboard and yacht to tender communications. This is easily added to your Allabroad course package as an online study course prior to you arriving and a short assessment session whilst on your course. £100 for the training and £60 for the licence issue fee.