MCA STCW95 (STCW10) Basic Safety Training
Allabroad Maritime Academy are a UK MCA Accredited Training provider and our STCW Basic Safety Training courses are all MCA Accredited Courses meeting the revised STCW 2010 code and taking into account the Manilla amendments and also changing practices over the years. We are the centre to choose if you are looking to do your STCW in Europe and thinking of heading to Spain or France. Choose Allabroad for your STCW Course and you will benefit from so much more than the course itself:
- Complementary accommodation
- Complementary Malaga airport transfer
- Complementary CV photo
- Complementary CV & career guidance
We run all training fully in house with our own full time instructional team who want to see you succeed on the first steps of your maritime career. We do not outsource, or pass bookings over to any other provider which is quite common practice elsewhere. When you book your MCA STCW course with us every element will be delivered by us since we are the only MCA Accredited Course Provider in Gibraltar and within at least 700km.
Our students choose to travel in from USA, Canada, UK, Australia and our neighbouring European countries too making each course a truly worldwide mix all with the same goal of a career at sea.
Add also the advantage of having a MCA Approved Doctor locally who can undertake your ENG1 whether you are taking this for the first time or needing to renew. She is in high demand also being the only MCA Approved Doctor within at least 700km. ENG1 Medicals are now set at £120 and we keep a limited number of appointments reserved or our STCW students when the clinic Dr is available.
0845 Monday until 1600 Friday
STCW95/10 Course Dates:
- Monday 3 February - Friday 7 February 2020
- Monday 17 February - Friday 21 February 2020
- Monday 2 March - Friday 6 March 2020
- Monday 16 March - Friday 20 March 2020
- Monday 30 March - Friday 3 April 2020
- Monday 13 April Friday 17 April 2020
- Monday 4 May - Friday 8 May 2020
- Monday 18 May - Friday 22 May 2020
- Monday 1 June - Friday 5 June 2020
- Monday 15 June - Friday 19 June 2020
- Monday 29 June - Friday 3 July 2020
- Monday 13 July - Friday 17 July 2020
- Monday 3 August - Friday 7 August 2020
- Monday 17 August - Friday 21 August 2020
- Monday 31 August - Friday 4 September 2020
- Monday 14 September - Friday 18 September 2020
- Monday 5 October - Friday 9 October 2020
- Monday 19 October - Friday 23 October 2020
- Monday 2 November - Friday 6 November 2020
- Monday 16 November - Friday 20 November 2020
- Monday 30 November - Friday 4 December 2020
- Monday 14 December – Friday 18 December 2020
- All four elements of the STCW Basic Safety Training course are included in this five day course event,
- Also included for those who require it is the STCW Security Awareness as a complimentary add on.
- This course is non-residential as standard however for those flying into Malaga or Gibraltar for the course there is a complimentary transfer from Malaga Airport to Gibraltar on the Sunday prior to the course starting & accommodation for five nights limited to the first five candidates to confirm a course date.
- Complimentary CV photos
- Complimentary CV & career guidance
Course Price for STCW Basic Safety Training:
£950 per person
Add the MCA Accepted Food Safety Level 2 course to your package
Everybody onboard a yacht who handles food needs this entry level Food Safety certificate, don't get caught out not holding this and loosing out on a great position onboard. This course is relevant to all those handling food on all yachts regardless of size, it includes the under 15 meter yacht category charter skippers, sailing instructors, flotilla skippers and not just limited to Superyachts. Even if you have a chef onboard you still need this if you are serving food to guests. This course is £120 as an add on within the five day course above.
Add the VHF Radio to your package:
VHF SRC Radio Course is an essential addition to the STCW Basic Safety Training course since this enables you to use the handheld radios for onboard and yacht to tender communications. This is easily added to your Allabroad course package as an online study course prior to you arriving and a short assessment session whilst on your course. £100 for the training and £60 for the licence issue fee.
Book your place today, here's how:
Reserve your place for 24 hours by email email@example.com or call our team in our Gibraltar reception on either number Gibraltar landline 00350 200 50202 or our UK Mobile 0044 7872 223325 which is also set up for WhatsApp. We will then send you a booking email with full details of the variety of payment options including online card payment and bank transfers in GBP, EURO, USD and CAD or PayPal in GBP or Euros. This includes also the full terms and conditions of booking. Receipt of full payment confirms your course place.