Protecting your summer 2021 holiday in Gibraltar
In response to the pandemic and to ensure you feel comfortable and confident booking with us, we have updated our Terms to offer flexible rebooking terms, valid for all new bookings made from 1 May 2021, with arrival dates in 2021.
If you book a ‘Stay, Sail and Explore’ week or an RYA Sailing Course with us and within 7 days of your arrival date there is UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice against “all travel” or “all but essential travel’ or a quarantine in Gibraltar or the UK, or we confirm we are unable to operate due to local government restrictions, if you do not wish to travel as planned, you will be given three choices:-
- Postpone your booking to a new date in the future, before the end of 2022
- Accept a refund credit note, which can be used for its full value before the end of 2022
- Cancel your booking with us and receive a refund
With Allabroad, ALL your money is held safely until your booking with us has been completed; your money is not used for the day to day operations of running of the company.
Gibraltar is one of the few destinations that has remained on the UK Green Travel List since 17th May. Plus it has:
- Daily flights
- Sterling currency used, no need for Euros
- Warm year round climate
- Vaccinated population
- Few remaining lockdown restrictions
- A rich history/heritage
- A stunning natural environment
You can have confidence when you book ahead with Allabroad.