RYA Sailing Courses designed around you.
Allabroad have been delivering RYA sailing courses in Gibraltar now for over 23 years. During this time we have listened carefully to our customers and continuously strive to ensure we provide an enjoyable and informative RYA sailing course.
Top 5 key features of Allabroad Sailing Academy
- Fleet of 5 matched high performance Jeanneau 389 sailing yachts (brand new 2017)
- Fully air conditioned dedicated shore based training rooms
- Crew study area with free wifi
- UK RYA Accreditation for 23 years
- UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency Accreditation for 16 years.
We would love to help you achieve your boating goals this year, and thanks to our great team here in Gibraltar, higher levels of accreditation, newer yachts, and extensive facilities, we are confident we can provide you with an enjoyable and informative course.
Your RYA Sailing course includes:
- Freshly laundered bedding with duvets and pillows
- Welcome pack of cleaning items, PG Tips tea bags, fresh ground coffee & instant coffee, sugar & milk to get you started
- Advice of where to self provision for lunches, with delivery options too, and local knowledge of the best places to dine out in the evenings
- Hire of Spinklock Deckvest 5D lifejackets; the same the professionals wear
- Full hands on training you do all the mooring and steering during your RYA Sailing course
- You will learn tricky Mediterranean style mooring, reversing in, and normal alongside mooring during your RYA Sailing Course
- RYA Yachtmaster / RYA Instructors full of enthusiasm & local knowledge.
- All home berth mooring fees, fuel and utilities are included
The Allabroad RYA sailing courses are delivered onboard high performance Jeanneau 389 sailing yachts purchased by us brand new in 2017. In addition, we also provide all our learners with 24/7 access to the dedicated shore based facility with crew study.