Allabroad have been delivering RYA sailing courses for 21 years, during that time we have listened intently to what our customers really expect from an RYA Sailing School and continuously ensure these demands are met. We now offer training on higher performance yachts with a fleet of five Jeanneau 389 sailing yachts all launched in 2016 & 2017.
We are fully equipped to provide everything within the RYA cruising scheme from beginners courses or the complete 9 day combined Day Skipper package, to advanced commercial Yachtmaster courses. We decided to replace our fleet with new yachts (2016 & 2017 model) and we are unique amongst all the sailing schools locally in that all our sailing yachts are this new and have invested heavily in dedicated shore based facilities, reception and a crew study for our clients. You simply will not find a better equipped RYA sailing course provider locally.
- Full time fleet of 5 matched 2016/2017 Jeanneau 389 sailing yachts
- Fleet berthed stern too on floating pontoons for your safety
- Dedicated shore based fully air conditioned training rooms
- Crew study area with free wifi
- UK Royal Yachting Association Accreditation since January 2000 (21 years)
- UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency Accreditation since September 2008
- Contact us seven days a week, email, social, web chat & phone.
What's included with a Stay, Sail & Explore Charter or RYA Sailing Course?
- Freshly laundered bedding with duvets and pillows
- Welcome pack of cleaning items, PG Tips tea bags, fresh ground coffee & instant coffee, sugar & milk to get you started
- Advice of where to self provision for lunches, with delivery options too, and local knowledge of the best places to dine out in the evenings
- Hire of Spinklock Deckvest 5D lifejackets; the same the professionals wear
- Full hands on training you do all the mooring and steering during your RYA Sailing course
- You will learn tricky Mediterranean style mooring, reversing in, and normal alongside mooring during your RYA Sailing Course
- RYA Yachtmaster / RYA Instructors full of enthusiasm & local knowledge.
- All home berth mooring fees, fuel and utilities are included