Day Skipper Theory Online
The Allabroad RYA Day Skipper Theory Online course enables you to study at your own pace prior to joining us for your Day Skipper Practical course. Absolutely everything you will need is included in your physical study pack and all the lesson and practice sessions are fully online and accessible 24 hours per day. With interactive animations throughout and selectable voice over functionality you can revisit lessons and chose whether to read or listen as per your personal study preferences. You can study at home, at work, on business trips and with the course accessible on ipads you can even study some sections on your commute to work.
The Allabroad Day Skipper Theory Online has been running for at least ten years if not more so it is fully tested on hundreds, if not thousands of satisfied and successful Day Skipper’s. A portion of Allabroad branched off in 2011 to Navathome when one of the original founders retired; we run in conjunction together but very much independently. When you book with Allabroad you are receiving full support from Allabroad’s wealth of one the water instructors thus we can ensure you are tracking at the right pace for your upcoming practical too.
Delivered and Supported by Allabroad
The online course allows you to set your own pace. Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you can connect and study at a time to suit you. Your study can be done in the comfort of your own home, at work, or even when away on business.
- The course is run fully online with immediate feedback to questions: there’s no waiting for an instructor to reply to an email or telephone call and certainly no delays in posting your answers for marking. Everything is instant.
- You will have your own personal Yachtmaster Instructor who will monitor your progress through the course and provide additional feedback and encouragement. They will reply personally to your emails and will call you to offer support if you request it.
- The online study course includes standard postage to ensure you receive your study materials promptly. Add £30 for DHL service if you want your pack quicker; some locations we insist upon this method since standard post just doesn't work.
- The course take approximately 40 hours to complete and you have six months to complete the course, with an option to extend once for a further six months for a small admin fee of £30.
- Once you have completed your final exam and received your certificate you will receive two years complimentary access for revision purposes
- We include a plotter and brass dividers so that you have your own navigational instruments to keep
- The course is £295 stand alone plus £30 for DHL postage if required or desired.
What's in the study pack?
- RYA training charts number 3 and 4
- RYA Day Skipper Theory course notes book.
- RYA Day Skipper Theory question paper
- RYA Training Almanac
- RYA Electronic Plotter unique log in code
- Plotter and brass dividers your navigational instruments
What you will need
- Pencils for chartwork 2B is the seafarers standard
- Rough note paper for your workings out
- A neat note pad for your final neat notes
- A table to work on
- Lots of cups of tea
- Some biscuits would be nice too
- Some cake, there's always time for cake
What you will benefit from?
- Personal study pack will be dispatched from the UK within 24 hours
- 6 months access to the online course
- 6 months support from 0900 to 2100 7 days a week
- 6 months additional access for £30
- 2 years access to the online training course for revision purposes upon completion of the final exam..
How to Book:
Book your online course by email email@example.com or call our team in our Gibraltar reception on either number Gibraltar landline 00350 200 50202 or our UK Mobile 0044 7872 221143 which is also set up for WhatsApp messaging services. To confirm your course place we require the full payment of £295 plus £15 to £45 postage if outside of the UK. We can accept payments by card and direct bank transfers.