Yachtmaster Coastal Fast Track Pro Sail Essential Information.
Yachtmaster Coastal Fast Track Pro Sail.
Duration: 8 weeks
Notes: Includes STCW95, Powerboat L2, PPR, ENG1, Commercial endorsement.
Location: Gibraltar, Portugal, North Africa and Spain.
Type: Classroom Lecture, Practical sea time.
Kit List: Life jacket, plotter, dividers, Clothes 5 days, Sun cream.
Certification: UK MCA STCW95, RYA, Yachtmaster Coatsal.
Price: £5950 Pro Inc STCW95.
Yachtmaster Fast Track Coastal Pro Course Outline.
This intensive eight week course contains weeks one to five of the full MCA RYA Yachtmaster Offshore (Sail) syllabus, followed by two weeks of skills revision and exam preparation for your Fast Track Yachtmaster Coastal examination and 5 days MCA STCW95 Basic safety training. No previous experience is necessary, and all of your sea time and miles will be completed during the course. Again this course is fully inclusive of your MCA RYA Yachtmaster Coastal (Sail) exam fees, fuel, berthing, all of your meals, and your accommodation throughout on board one of our yachts.
- Marina Fees.
- Exam Fees.
- RYA Yachtmaster Coastal DOT.
- STCW95 Elementary First Aid.
- STCW95 Personal Survival Techniques.
- STCW95 Fire.
- STCW95 PSSR.
- RYA RADAR (Exclusive dedicated computerized RADAR Training Suite).
- RYA Diesel Engine (Classroom equipped with fully functional diesel engine).
- VHF DSC Radio (classroom equipped 6 station Networked VHF training radios).
- Knots and Splicing course.
- Winch Maintenance course.
- Electrical fault finding and maintenance course.
- Electronic Navigation course.
- Drive systems familiarization course.